5/19/10

RESURFACING.


Hello world, I am back after an extremely long hiatus. School is over and I couldn't be more relieved. Now it's finally time to relax...well sort of. I am taking a 6 week class and will be working as a Beauty Intern at StyleCaster.com this summer. Even though I won't have too much relaxing time I am very excited to have something to do this summer instead of becoming an expert at being a lazy bum and living in sweatpants. No more hours after hours of watching TV and aimlessly browsing online. This summer will be different!

I am also making a commitment to blog regularly! (for real this time lol.)

I bought my own domain, so you can now access my blog at: thechicscribe.com.  (The old address will work as well.)

 Thank you to everyone that reads my blog and encourages me to continue to write it. I really appreciate your support. 

Tomorrow is my first day at StyleCaster, wish me luck!

Photo credit: Alla Kostromicheva by Sølve Sundsbø for Vogue Nippon May 2010 via Paper Mode

No comments: